HX407 Submersible Commercial Grade Handheld UHF Transceiver with the capability to be programmed with CTCSS or DCS signalling.
- 400-430 MHz
- Submersible IPX8 / 1.5M (4.92Ft) for 30 minutes
- Selectable 5 or 1 Watt transmit power output
- 40 Programmable UHF Channels
- Battery life indicator on the display
- Supplied with a 2300mAh Li-Ion battery, 110 VAC and 12 VDC 3-hour rapid chargers
- Programmable Channel Names
- Built in voice scrambler
- Optional FBA-42 (6 x AA) Alkaline battery tray available
- Preset key used to recall up to 10 favorite channels
- Optional speaker microphones and headsets available
40 Programmable UHF Channels
Up to 40 channels can be programmed into the HX407 using the programming software provided by your Standard Horizon dealer.
Battery Life Indicator
The display shows a battery bar graph gauge to inform the charge left in the Lithium-ion battery.
Lithium Ion Battery and Rapid Charger
The HX407 is supplied with a whopping 2300 mAh Lithium-Ion battery that will keep you talking for about 17 hours.
There is no need to worry about the time it takes to fully charge the huge 2300mA battery as the HX407 is supplied with a 3-hour rapid charger.
Programmable Channel Names
The HX407 is supplied preloaded with a description of the use of each of the Marine channels (16-Distress, 22A-USCG, 71-Pleasure). The channel names may be customized by the user to easily understand the use of each channel.
Built in Voice Scrambler
For secure communications, the HX407 has a built in scrambler which can be turned on and off for secure or open communications on the desired operating channel.
Manufacturer : Standard Horizon
Manufacturer Part No : HX407
UPC : 788026151042