iNavHub Wireless NMEA Router
iNAVHub combines wireless networking and wireless NMEA data transfer in one simple to install box. Similar to our popular iNavConnect product, it creates a wireless network onboard the boat that any wireless device can connect to.
Once connected iphones, iPads, PCs, etc, can receive NMEA0183 data wirelessly for use in iNavX and other navigation apps, whilst also sharing the long range internet connection created by Digital Yacht?s WL510 product..
iNAVHub is designed to fully integrate with Digital Yacht’s latest WL510 long range Wi-Fi adaptor. Simply plug the WL510 in to the dedicated network socket and when you arrive in port and connect the WL510 to the marina?s hotspot, everyone on board will be able to share the long range internet connection.
- 12/24v DC Powered Wireless Hub
- All-in-one solution for distributing your wireless internet and NMEA data
- Integrates with Digital Yacht?s latest WL510 long range Wi-Fi Adaptor
- When connected to WL510, will allow the long range internet connection to be shared with everyone on board
- Includes an NMEA interface that outputs NMEA0183 data wirelessly to multiple iPhones, iPads, PCs, etc. via UDP
- Creates an 802.11n wireless network onboard with full WEP/WPA/WPA2 encrypted password protection
- 5dB detachable antenna
- Easy to install IP54 black box solution
Manufacturer : Digital Yacht
Manufacturer Part No : ZDIGINH
UPC : 030955183855