Fugawi Aboard Quilted Raster Charts – US & Canada
All the benefits of paper charts, minus the paper!
Fugawi Aboard is based on nearly 700 CHS (Canadian Hydrographic Service) and 2100 NOAA raster charts. The NOAA and CHS charts are quilted to provide a vector-like experience and for smooth panning and zooming. Important details such as the chart name and number and the sounding units are stamped on the top left hand corner of the individual chart boxes.
The plug-and-play Fugawi Aboard has the look and feel of paper charts minus the paper hence popular with the cruisers, sailors and the long-time mariners who, for the first time, have access to raster charts on the Navico plotters.
No need for a software upgrade, nor to go online to pick and choose the area. Just pop the card in and make sure that the settings are at the default factory settings of Insight cartography and shaded relief.
- View quilted raster charts on chartplotters
- Zoom in/out or pan around and the automatic chart will be loaded
- Combines over 2000 American charts based on National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Combines over 600 Canadian charts based on Canadian Hydrographic Service (CHS)
- One package, three regions: USA West, USA East, and Canada, on three plug-and-play microSD chips
- Lowrance: All HDS series, All Elite HD series, All Elite CHIRP series
- Simrad: All Simrad NSS series, All Simrad NSE series, All Simrad NSO Evo2 series
- B&G: All B&G Zeus series
- Compatible with Navico Insight Planner software
Product : FUGAWI ABOARD USA & CANADA QUILTED RASTER CHARTS
Manufacturer : FUGAWI
Manufacturer Part No : FUG-ABR-USCAN-LSB
UPC : 628801105016