BlueChart® g2 Vision® HD – VAW005R – The Gulf & Red Sea – microSD™/SD™
The Arabian Peninsula beginning at the Mediterranean Sea from Beirut to Alexandria. Coverage includes the Suez Canal, Gulf of Aqaba, and the Red Sea and Gulf of Aden in their entirety. Includes the Strait of Hormuz, Gulf of Oman, and coast of Somalia in the south. Coverage of Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, along the southern coast of the Gulf and Iran along the northern coast. Coverage of Yemen and Oman coasts along the Indian Ocean to the Gulf of Oman, including Pakistan along the north coast, with general coverage of the Arabian Sea frmo Qamar Bay to the Delta of the Indus River. Included in this overall general coverage are numerous detailed charts covering areas such as Alexandria, Egy., Beirut, Leb., Al-Fuhaihil, Ad- Dammam, Bahrain, Ad-Dauha, and Abu Dhabi, Jiddah, Sau., Djibouti, Dji., and Aden, Yem.
Our Premium Chart Offering
- Derived from official charts and private sources to provide navigational aids, spot soundings, depth contours, tides and currents, and detailed harbors and marinas
- Garmin Auto Guidance technology shows a suggested route to a destination¹
- Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges enables you to view your target depth at a glance
- Up to 1-foot contours provide a more accurate depiction of the bottom structure for improved fishing charts and navigation
- Shallow Water Shading feature allows for depth shading at a user-defined level to aid in navigation
- Unique 3D views like MarinerEye and FishEye provide additional perspective both above and below the water line
- High-resolution satellite imagery of ports, marinas, bridges and navigational landmarks for superior situational awareness
Auto Guidance technology quickly calculates a suggested route using your boat’s dimensions and a suggested path to follow.
Depth Range Shading
Displays high-resolution Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges so you can view your designated target depth.
BlueChart g2 Vision HD features 1-foot contours that provide a more accurate depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals and port plans.
Provides a 3-D representation of the ocean floor as seen from below the waterline.
Provides a 3-D representation of the surrounding area both above and below the waterline.
Crystal clear aerial photography shows exceptional detail of many ports, harbors and marinas and is ideal when entering unfamiliar ports.
¹Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation practices
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer : Garmin
Manufacturer Part No : 010-C0924-00
UPC : 753759078249